Wednesday, February 29, 2012

To Eat (to live) or not to Eat (to live)....

I was just informed by my husband that we are attending the Washington Wizards/Cleveland Cavaliers basketball game this Saturday night. Ordinarily, that would make me ecstatic. I love basketball, especially NBA. We have been season ticket holders in the past, so Ive been a little spoiled in how frequently we used to attend. The last year I havent gotten to go as much, so this is exciting news, usually. Unfortunately for me one of the most exciting parts of the ball games is the food and the beer! Naturally, this causes me great anxiety. Tomorrow will mark two weeks I have faithfully followed the Eat to Live plan. How am I gonna pull this off??! I want to go to the game, drink $8 beers, and eat all kinds of crap!  OK, now that I have that out of my system, but really? How am I gonna pull that off? This is trial will be weighing on my shoulders the next few days.I cant lie, I honestly sat here and contemplated if it was too soon to have a cheat meal!  I should be strong enough at this point in the game to handle this! Why does it have to be so hard! I can tell you this; I will get through it. I made it through 4 more shifts with the caring cart staring me in the face begging me to partake and  I  prevailed. I can do this too. I suppose this chapter will be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment